Zodiac VX42 4WD Vortex-Pro Robotic Pool Cleaner
Swivel Cable Helps Prevent Tangling
The 15m floating cable features swivel to help prevent cable from tangling.
The eBOX makes it easy to operate the cleaner at your finger tip. It indicates when the filter canister is full and also allows you to activate the patented Lift System.
Patented Cyclonic Vortex Vacuum Technology
Vortex technology provides powerful and constant cyclonic suction. This allows the Votex-Pro Robotic Cleaner to capture large debris such as gum nuts, twigs and eucalyptus leaves while not losing suction power throughout the cleaning cycle.
Large and super easy to clean filter canister
Never touch debris again thanks to the easy access and hygienic design of the filter canister. Clean and remove debris in a matter of minutes with minimum fuss.
Plug & Play Simple Installation
Simply plug the power cord into a regular 240V wall socket and press START on the control box. The Zodiac VX42 4WD starts
cleaning whilst you relax.
Patented Lift System
Enjoy easier removal of the cleaner with 20% less effort.
Certified to Australian safety standards
- Robotic pool cleaner
- Easy Installation: plug and play
- Cleaning cycle: 1h30 floor only – 2h30 floor/walls/waterline
- Energy consumption: 150 watts per hour which is less than running a LCD TV for 1 hr.
- Number of motors: 3
- Type of wheels: 4-wheel drive
- Weight: 9.5 kg
- Suitable for most shapes of in-ground pools up to 10m x 5m
- Suitable for most surfaces including; concrete, pebblecrete, quartzon, tile, fibreglass, vinyl surfaces.
- Derbis type: Best suited for medium to large debris.